Tuesday, February 9, 2010

gossips

Have you ever gossip about your teachers or lecturers, or should I rephrase it to, who haven't gossip about their teachers or lecturer. I caught my girls gossiping about their teachers in facebook. hmm I guess they forgot they are my fb friends. So, to my girls be careful what you write in your fb, for I might be lurking like a snake in a bush. I was in their shoe once, so I understand but a reminder to my girls teachers are human to, they have feelings. It is okay to gossip about teachers but don't get too carried away. I remember my teachers, some really gave a big impact, some just filling in a chapter in my life. My dream is to be a teacher who can make a change in my students life, however it is not an easy things to do. I give my all when I am teaching, somehow it seems not enough.

3 comments:

  1. Sebab tu le aku dgn selamabanye meng'ignore' byk friend request..takut terkutuk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI

    There are many teachers are gossips to their students because they want to teach with every way.

    Alan Smith….
    Maths private tutor

    ReplyDelete