Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back to school

I have started working last week. When I went to report for duty the ministry ask me ,where I wanted to go,the choice are either to teacher's collage or back to school. I had given it a deep thougt, I want to go back to my old schoool, so they send me back to my old school SMK(P) Bukit Kuda Klang.

It nice to meet old friends, they have been supporting me during my worst period and now they are accepting me with their hand wide open with warm hugs.

When I report back to my old school they ask me to replace a teacher who are on a maternity leave, so I have to go to the afternoon session. I started work at 12.50 and finished at 6.30 but next year I have to go back to the morning session and I'll be teaching physics again. My adminstrator had ask me to be the library teacher so for next year I am going to start at 7.30 and going back at 3.00.

Amir and Aisyah had to stop going to school because there is no transportation for them and since their exam had finished so they had an early holiday. I am processing their school transfer, so next year I don't have to worry about transportation because the new school is only a walking distance from our house.

Next week is the last week of school, after that there will be a long break. So I am wishing Happy holiday to all the teachers and students.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam laily...

    kau ngajar subjek physic ekh..?? aku x suka betul subjek ni la.

    so cuti panjang nanti balik jb ke..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku tak kemana-mana, kat rumah jelah. mak aku pegi haji 5 haribulan lepas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Laily, at least I managed to get into your blog. Can't get into a lot of others, don't know why? Blog ada bad hiccups.
    Glad to hear you dapat your choice of work place, good for you Laily.

    Wow! You sure got one very interesting subject to teach, outstanding! I'm very impressed.
    I have always admired teachers for it is them who mould the future leaders or good citizens of a country.

    You keep well and have a great week and my very best good wishes on your new assignment Laily, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. selamat bersekolah semula.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. good for you. i'm so happy everything works out well. in life, there are always changes that we have to adapt and fit in. "jangan naughty naughty tau kat sekolah :p "

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Laily. I'm gald you're back and posting entries again!

    I've disconnected my mobile bradband (it sucks big time) so I don't have internet access at the moment.

    Am at an internet cafe now catching up on all my favourite blog sites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lee,
    I've been teaching for 8 years now. If only I can teach my students how to catch snakes he he.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fizah,
    terima kasih dan selamat bercuti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zanas,
    Thanks, ooo you naughty kat sekolah ye. Alhamdulillah everything went according to paln.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aizan,
    Yes mobile broadband is a hassle but in my case I still have to use it because there is no other choice. The phone company don't want to install phone line to my house .

    U Take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeahh..tak lama lagi cuti sekolah! (Macamle aku dapat cuti!)

    ReplyDelete