Monday, March 16, 2009

Another sad news

Last week my BIL went for an operation due to blocked intestine. So my sister took care of him while I stay with the kids at home. I was supposed to brought the kids after the operation. around three my sister called crying, I automatically suspect something really bad had happened and the news was the operation went well but my BIL is diagnosed with colon cancer stage 4 and the doctor predict with chemotherapy he can live for one or two years.

I rushed to the hospital, my sister was crying and when she saw me she ask why did god test us like this, first my father then my husband and now her husband. I have no answer to that, but I told her that we should not question god's will. We should be thankful that the operation went well and her husband is still alive. The doctor can predict but everything is Allah's will. When I got home her children keep asking for her and their father. My niece is now in standard one same like Omar and her brother is only 4 years old, still to young to understand what is happening.

I hope my sister can be strong for her husband and children, unlike me she is pampered during childhood. Now I am trying my best to find her a job because she need to be able to support herself and her children if the worse happen. Her husband is going to need constant attention and support. One big problem now is her husband refuse to undergo chemotherapy.

6 comments:

  1. salam Laily...really shocking sad new. Tapi bersabarlah..semua ni ujian dari Allah dan ada hikmah yg tersembunyi yg tidak kita ketahui. Yang pasti Allah menguji hamba2nya yg tahan di uji. Aku doakan semoga BIL nko selamat dn adik nko tabah menghadapi ujian ini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga bersabar dan tabah menghadapi ujian Allah. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays cancer does not have to end with death. Please tell him that chemo had helped many, many patients survive. The hair he will lose, but it will grow back. He needs to live for the kids...he doesn't need to die before the time comes. Please tell Rina too..he must act strong, don't let her husband see any worries or frustration..she must be the pillar. My niece had defeated cancer with chemo two years ago. She just knew recently that it comes back (ovarian cancer..and she's just 17); she might have to get rid of the only ovary she has now..but she's strong. She is the one that convinced us that she'll do it again..the chemo..and she wants to live as long as she can..with ovary or not. I know it's easier said than done..but this is not the time to cry..not yet. Do whatever you all can..it's a test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MasyAllah, ujian datang lagi dan lagi. InsyaALlah, bersangka baiklah kepada ALlah swt. Pasti ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian. Bercakap mmg senang...tapi bahu yg menanggungnya terlalu beratttt. Semoga ALlah beri kekuatan kpd adik. Mungkin disebalik semua ini, akan lahir adik yg berjiwa cekal dan tabah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stay strong Rita..my prayers are all with you

    ReplyDelete