Monday, January 11, 2010

facebook anyone

I've joined facebook, so when the school session started my students would say " hah teacher you have facebook ye" many of them had became my friends, many of them were my ex-students whom i have lost contact with. It is amazing how small the world had became, no matter where you are, you can still be in contact with anybody you want and sometimes it feel as if they are next door.

Even though facebook amaze me, somehow for some reasons I seems to not be able to write there. I don't know what to write there. Some people write almost everything they did everyday, some just want to show off their loved ones, some love to send hugs and kisses like zanas ( thanks for all the hugs and kisses, I 'm still waiting for the scrapbook though). As for me it seems to be nothing interesting to share even when if there is, I would prefer to blog about it.

One of the reasons why I don't like to write updates on facebook is because all my friend are there, my students are there, my ex school mate are there my ex collage mate are they my blogger friends are there hmm everybody are there so I felt a bit inferior may be because my life is not as interesting and as successful as them. I use to be a shy and timid person and still is I guess. I am more comfortable with my blogger friends.

So what about you , what do feel about facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aunty :)

    I do Facebook-ing.

    Mostly, FB is just for my online storage of my photos. Jimat HD space. Hahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Facebook really cool because you can find long lost friends there and also you know what your friends are up to by just scrolling through the page.

    I love reading status updates, and updating my own status. It gives me a chance to flex my literary creativity somewhat.

    But I hate thos drama queens who have to update every single thing that's going on about their lives. They're bordering on being pathetic, I think.

    All in all though... Facebook's cool. And oh.. I LOVE Mafia Wars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad u r on FB. This way, if I can't get u on ur blog, I can try to find u on FB. I know I can always call u but...sometimes...I m shy. I don't know whether it is the right time or not. maybe, I might be disturbing or interrupting u. Sometimes, out of the blue, memories of u flash thru my mind. It is nice to know that u r somewhere on the other end of this virtual world. I know we r not as close now, but I truly cherish our days together. U were my childhood best friend. I hope we r still BFF now although we r miles apart :)

    -Huda-

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back rita...after a long hibernation..he he

    ReplyDelete