Thursday, October 29, 2009

You want me to do what?

Hmm, a friend of mine ask me to be her spy. She ask me to spy on her husband. Should I do it, should I not. She came to me asking if I want to have a free meal at a restaurant, which I immediately agree( well I think that is what most of us would do, wouldn't you). But it turn out, she is paying me to spy her husband there.
What! Spy on your husband. What if he saw me, you know your husband knows me don't you.

Alah Rita, just act casual lah. By the way you must take their picture use your handphone lah.

Weh! are you carzy how am I going take the picture, I cannot simply take picture of him and his friend. Or may be I would just go to them and politely ask their permission to snap their picture. Can I do that he, he.

Rita, pleaselah and one more think don't tell anybody. (Alamak I already told you, I think this does not count as you don't know her kan)

You really are crazy, don't you trust your husband, apparently not.

Rita promise me you are not going to tell anybody.

Oklah but I have to think it over. i'll tell you later OK.

That' better, Ok Rita

So should I do it?

6 comments:

  1. Tak yahlah Rita..I won't if I were you. Malas nak layan hal rumahtangga org nih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you shouldn't. We should mind our own business. And frankly, your friend is pretty shameless to ask you to put yourself in an awkward situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa kate aunty suh aje kawan hire PI bertauliah. Hehehe


    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the advice, yelahkan if anything happened I would be blamed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think u better dun get involved in other's married life. it will not be a good pic shud anything happened. N what if they got into a fight n she accidentally mentioned yr name to her hubby? no good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. things to considered - upah yang lumayan (he he he), friendship and expected result (huh)...

    ReplyDelete