Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For the rest of my life

Yesterday while cycling I listened to the songs in my handphone and there is one song by Maher Zain For the rest of my life

And there's a couple words I want to say
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I'll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart
I feel so blessed when I think of you
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You're my wife and my friend and my strength
And I pray we're together eternally
Now I find myself so strong
Everything changed when you came along

than it hits me these were the words my late husband use to say to me. he always say that I am a blessing for him. Thank god I stayed with him and supporting him until his last breath, Alhamdulillah. He use to call me his fourth baby the biggest baby in the house he he. I still remember on his last few hour his looks as if his getting better, he even teased me in front of his family he love to do that, may be because he love to see me smile in embarrassment. I am glad I was with him for the rest of his life, yes I was with him for the rest of his life. Alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laily, good for you cycling. Good exercise too.
    By the way, you minum Chinese green tea? Kalau tidak, get some, minum at least 5 cups a day, you'll feel good.
    I love the song lyrics, very nice.
    You stay easy, Laily. Keep well. Lee.
    ps, how's the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee, Yes I love cycling and I do take green tea. The kids are doing fine. again thanks for dropping by, really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laily, just dropped by say hello.
    How you doing? Semua ada baik?
    You keep well. Glad to know you minum green tea.
    Good for you.
    Have a nice day.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete