Thursday, May 5, 2011

something

I've been staring at my lap top, typing and deleting. What should I write, so many things had happened and I don't know where to start. Should I write about work, or should I write about food instead. Hmm suddenly am feeling hungry he he, but I just ate Oh!. I've managed to lost 25 kg in 8 months. I control what I eat and exercise regularly. There is no short cut in losing weight I would say, because I've tried taking diet pills, diet drinks all fail, this is due to my failure to discipline myself . Eh but controlling intake of food and exercise need more discipline you might ask. Yes it does but somehow I managed to do it regularly and maintain it for 8 months. A big cheer for me yeaaaaaah. I do feel happier, and I guest I look younger ( he he you can disagree with me its a free world) ok, ok I feel younger, satisfied. when I weight 105 kg, yes I use to be very heavy, Obese. I always felt very tired, not active always sleepy. Now I am more energise, still heavy I am 80 kg now but lighter then before. My aim is to lose another 5 kg. I can do it, I know I can, I know I can tooot tooooot.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Laily,congrats for winning in the battle with the weights,bukan senang,memang susah,tapi nothing in life comes easy,keep it up,you dah hilang 20kg another 5 or 10 should not be a problem,ingat kesihatan and you can do it nanti dah slim tu kira bonus lah,and being a teacher i must say is a very noble profession,i must say thank you for your contribution and sacrifice to our younger generation,HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.Keep it up and stay young always.Fr uncle AL Mal kawan baik uncle Lee Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laily, happy mothers day. And must add, you're looking good.
    You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear uncles, Al Mal thanks for dropping by. Lee I always sing in my heart he he. Really I do feel younger, enjoying every second of my life.

    ReplyDelete