Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wish you were here

being able to update my blog from anywhere should make me write more often, but it is not what had happened. still i don't know what to write, many things had happened and i don't know where to start. hish this small pad touch screen does not help either it doesn't want to cooperate with my huge fingers he he.

People said that time will heal every pain, they were wrong. These few days every single things that happened around me remind me of my late husband, I listen to his favourite song many times, listening and rewinding. How I wish you were here. We are just two lost soul swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old ground, how we found same old fear. Wish you were here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment