Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi old friend

Suddenly I had the urge to check my old blog. It had been too long. All this while since I stop posting in this blog I also stop writing in english. Don't know if I still had it in me, my so called writing skill.  So many things had happened in my life. Since I stop writing, all my stories are kept secretly in my heart. My heart was hurt, and it also was healed. Funny how a small part of you cn bring so much pain when it got hurt. I cried when someone played with my heart, giving me hope lifting it very high and purposely drop it. How can a person do such thing to another person.

However I am very lucky for I was blessed with friends who love me for Allah and I can really felt that they cared for me. My broken heart is now slowly being mend and healing with the help of someone very special. Alhamdulillah praise to Allah for this person really care for me and I can feel it in my heart. I had so many things to be thankful for. I am blessed in many ways. Now I realise that there is a reason why Allah let me to meet the wrong person, so that I will appreciate when the right person comes along. Allah knows what best for you, have faith in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment