Thursday, August 21, 2008

His time had came

On 9 August at 3.00 am my beloved husband was taken from me after 12 years sharing our life together. Alhamdulillah I was on his side when he took his last breath. It was painful to saw the doctor tried to retrived him and I stood there, cannot do anything. He was my right hand and now he was gone. Sometimes I feel like giving him a call just to hear his voice and to make sure his ok. Everything is Allah's will, nothing I can do to stop it from happening I realise that.

I always said that I have to be strong for my children but the truth is, it is them who gave me strength. I still don't have the courage to sleep alone, I woke up in the middle of the night looking for him hoping that it is all a bad dream. I still keep all his things in order just like when he is still alive. My mother asked me to give away all his cloth to the needy but I still keep his cloth all press up hang nicely in the cupboard.

May Allah gave me courage and i hope I can be a good mother and father to my children. Yesterday Amir ask me why did he always remembered his father in all the things he did. I told him abah is watching him and ask him to be a good son and always pray for abah. He cried when his father was taken to the mosque, I know he tried not to cry because after I broke the new to him and Aisyah he wipe his eyes a few times but did not shed any tears.

11 comments:

  1. Truly you are among the chosen for this trial.Allah knows best why things happened the way they did. Indeed your children are also strong. They must have emulated u and followed u as their role model.Even adults would have crumbled at the instance of losing a loved one. Whenever I am weak, I shall remind myself to be stronger, to be like u.

    -UmmuSarah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, I can't imagine what will happen to me if I'm in your shoes. I admire your strength at this moment..you had given the same strength to Amir too. I wish I can be with you now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried when I first heard the news of your husband...I am so very sorry. I can't imagine how it would feel to lose the partner of your life who had been by your side for 12 years. I send my deepest sympathy and care and prayers and concern. And a big hug for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((hugs)) My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your children. May you be given the strength, guidance, and wisdom each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i read the title, i realised something was wrong. reading on, i finally understood the silence of your blog. my tears couldn't stop streaming down. i'm glad you have been there for and with him all the way till the end. i gave you such a stupid advice 'not to stay in the same room until he gets better'. i would regret it for life if you listened to my stupid self. i'm such an idiot. you have taught me a great lesson...no matter what happens, don't let go. i'm so so sorry to hear your loss. my prayers are with you and your children. lurv u...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamualaikum Laily,
    Kak Nab terkejut baca berita ni...takziah buat Laily & anak2. Akak turut bersedih dengan kehilangan orang yg Laily sayangi. Namun, itulah ketetapan Ilahi,kita mesti redha dan meneruskan kehidupan ini. Jaga diri & jaga anak2 Ok. Al-Fatihah buat allahyarham suami Laily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita, sesungguhnya ujian allah hanya untuk org yg mampu utk menghadapinya...
    Aku berharap aku dapat setabah ko insya allah....

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam dari klang,
    saya terbaca komen Lee dan saya singgah kejap untuk ucap takziah pada Laily. Saya tau bertapa berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu memikul. Bersabar lah dengan ujian tuhan. Pandang lah anak anak untuk mencari kekuatan diri. Semoga Laily tabah mengahadapi hari hari mendatang.
    Assalamualaikum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Laily, I am terribly sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. My wife and I share your sorrow.
    We pray you will be alright and find in your heart to live your life with your children.
    My deepest sympathies to you and family.
    It is always difficult to lose a love one.
    But your children now need you more than ever.

    'What though the radiance,
    which was once so bright,
    be now for ever taken from my sight,
    Though nothing can bring back the hour,
    of splendour in the grass,
    Of glory in the flowers,
    We will grieve not,
    Rather find...
    strength in what remains behind'.

    Laily, terima kaseh you find the time to drop by my place. I appreciate it.
    I wish you and family well and pray you will find the strength to go on.
    Keep well, Laily, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salam Kak Laily,

    TAKZIAH..
    Dari Allah kita datang, kepada Allah jua kita kembali. Semoga banyak bersabar dengan ketentuanNya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salam Rita,
    Moga ALLAH mengurniakan segala yg terbaik utk ko & anak-anak.. insyallah.

    ReplyDelete