Thursday, September 4, 2008

The kids

Thank you to all my friends for your prayers and supports. It's nearly a month since my husband's death, me and the children are still going strong insyaallah. They listen to me more, compared to when their father was still around. I guess they don't want to lose their mother too.

Aisyah did not show her feeling much but I notice she easily gets irritated with her brother especially Amir. They quarrel a lot. Aisyah never talk to me about her late father and when I ask she'll answer me in a word or two.

Amir is more open, he told me that, it seems that he can still see his father sitting in his favourite chair when he came home from school and he also told me that he feels that something is missing in his life but couldn't figure out what is missing. He helps me a lot in our everyday chores.

As for Omar may be he is still small to understand but when at first I ask him, did he missed his father he said " tak nak, tak best "(he don't want to think about it, it is not pleasant). After a few day he draw me crying, his brother and sister and his father lying in Kafan. When I ask him why did he draw like that he said " kan abah dah meninggal" ( because abah had passed away).

Ramadan is here, hopefully we can complete our ibadah and may allah blessed my husband's soul.

To all my muslim friends "Salam Ramadan"

12 comments:

  1. salam rita...

    semoga ko dan anak2 tabah menghadapi hari2 akan datang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll always think of you..use this blog as the space for you to express your feelings..I know we're far but we can still share and exchange ideas. Ijang just called me few days ago..she thought of your kids especially now it's Ramadhan. I believe you can be a good mom for them. Hugs..you're not alone okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Laily,

    I've not dropped by your blog for quite some time and so was sad to read about the demise of your husband.

    Ucap tazkiah dari saya. Semuga anda dan anak-anak tabah menghadapi segala dugaan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam laily..

    i doakan semoga Allah sentiasa memberikan you anak2 kebahagian. Bukan mudah untuk jd ibu dan ayah tetapi Insyaallah you can do it. it is so true what hliza said..YOU ARE NOT ALONE..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laily,

    sorry to hear about your husband passing....semoga Allah mencucuri Rahmat....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Laily, I'm glad to read you and children doing well. Cherish his memories, cherish his children and be strong...my thoughts are with you, Laily.
    Happy Ramadan...Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear, glad to hear from u again. and happy to know u guyz are holding up strong. i guess that's why children are defined as "anugerah TUHAN". coz they are the best gift we have. they give us strength to move on. u are blessed to have them as much they are blessed to have u. salam...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Kak Laily..
    Kak seorang wanita yang tabah dan hebat!!

    Semoga Ramadhan kali ini lebih diberkati untuk kak.
    Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laily, da lama ta' minum kopi with you. Ooops! Minta ma'af, you puasa.
    How are you, Laily.
    Here's hoping you and kids are getting along okay...
    You just stay easy, huh. And keep well, best regards and happy Ramadan, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salam Laily,
    Semoga tabah menghadapi dugaan Allah swt.
    Sesuatu yg berlaku ada hikmah disebaliknya.

    ReplyDelete