Thursday, October 9, 2008

my story

Hmm it's been a month since  my last posting. It is not that I don't want to share my stories with my beloved friends, you had supported me all this time. I do visit your blog eventhough I seldom leave any mark.

It's been two months after my husband's death. I miss him even more compared to before, my subconscious mind now realise  that he is not coming back. 

Today is the tenth of Hari Raya and I would like to take this opportunity to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends and I also would like to ask for your fogiveness for all the mistakes I and my late husband had done.

I am going back to school end of this month, however my project is still not complete and most probably I will extend for another semester, and I hope all of you will pray for me so that I am able to finish my studies.

I use to be an ambituos person, I want to get my masters and PHD but now no more. My late husband was my supporter he make me think I can fly high and if anything happen I knew he will always be there to catch me ,now I am crippled.

Now my focus is on my children, I want to always be there for them. I am busy trying to sort out our life, planning where to send my kids next year , I can't afford to hire a maid. I also have to make sure we can survive financially. I need to change the kids school which is nearer to our house so it is easier for me to send them and the transportation fees is cheaper.

My husband contributed to Perkeso however his previous employer does not make any payment and contibution and my late husband  does not check it out. and when I went to claim for his pension I couldn't claim any thing because his payment was short by two month. So I would like to remind to you for those who is a member of Perkeso please make sure that your employer make payment and contribution otherwise you'll end up like me, you can check the details in here.

So this me story for now hope you'll stay with me and I really appreciate it


9 comments:

  1. I'm happy at least you're writing again. Do let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys. I didn't know much about PERKESO and even EPF or insurance..if anything happens I will be in the dark too.Maybe now I should start learning more about all these. Hope not too late for Selamat Hari Raya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. selamat hari raya...and im sorry for the great lost in ur life.

    and it's good to be able to read ur writings again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nani
    check socso @ perkeso sebab kemudahan dia banyak kalau kemalangan dan kematian ada pencen bulanan. dan kalau berlaku kematian epf paling senang nak keluar aku keluarkan dalam tak sampai sebulan dengan syarat dah buat penama.so please make sure ko n shidi buat penama epf. bukan apa kita tak nak perkara buruk terjadi cuma kalau dia terjadi siapalah kita untuk menghalang. so be prepared for your children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuey san
    selamat hari raya too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing coz you managed to wake us up. however, i do hope u won't give up on your studies. i know as a mother our children are our utmost priority. but it is our qualification that allows us to provide better for them. selamat hari raya, sis, to u and your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. can u submit a complaint somewhere and demand that the employer pay the due payments? or is there a family court in msia where they will help you to liaise with the employer, and giving them a deadline for them to settle your late husband's matter? coz the case shouldn't be left hanging by the thread like that. they have to settle and close it within a specific timeline. this is your right, your entitlement. they cannot keep it for themselves just because of miserable two-month outstanding...and it wasn't even your fault or your late husband's. it's the employer's responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zana
    Contribution to Perkeso here is optional if your salary is more than a certain limit. since my late husband's salary exceed that limit so I guess nothing can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear laily..

    selamat hari raya. realy hope u n the kids are happy. i pun x tau sgt bab2 socso ni n x tau hubby ada contribute ke tak. got to ask him later. hopefully things will turn out fine for you n the kids.
    Insyaallah Allah akan membantu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. selamat hari raya rita...harap tak terlewat...bila nak datang ke umah...nak datang umah bagi tahu dulu kalau dak serdak jer nanti tak ader masak2...

    buat cepat2 pemindahan anak hang cepat2 nanti penuh sekolah diorg tak nak terima.

    ReplyDelete