Friday, October 17, 2008

Arggh

Tomorrow I'm going to sit for my physic`s simulation paper. It is the last paper for my course I'm 3/4 finished, now I have to concentrate on my project paper.

 We are supposed to submit our first draft  tomorrow but my paper is completed up to the first three chapters, 2 more chapters to go. So I doubt that I would graduate this coming convo, in other word I have to extend another semester.

The biggest problem is, I haven't test my module to my samples which are the form four students so I have no data to work on.

I have to report back to work on the 28th October, hmmm that is another 2 weeks. Oh oh.

Lucky for me the students are still in school until mid november so I still have time to gather my data. However there is one big problem, because the students had finished their exam and 3/4 of them won't be coming to school and I might not have enough sample.

So I praying very hard that everything will go my way, Insyaallah. Who knows with all the odds I can still manage to submit my final draft before the date line which is before the 3rd november.




8 comments:

  1. Go..kak rita..go...!! Good luck..I know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam laily...

    Wish u all the bestest..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laily, wow! You studying that subject?
    I was never good at all that.
    When young wanted to be a doctor, but when came to science class, kena disect katak and worms, habis cerita, I gave up.

    My chegus too gave up hope on me, ha ha...not good in maths, not good in science, only good at scaring my lady teachers with snakes and iguanas I sneak into class.
    You should see my chegus in their bajus, cheong sums scrambling up on their tables when the snake crawls out, ha ha.

    But funny enough, I was good at making pocket money then, would sell papers to the kachang puteh man in the tuckshop or get free kachang...

    Or give tuition to young kids with their English, satu jam dua ringgit, ha ha.
    And thats how I turned out to be a business man, love the wheeling and dealing, macam JR Ewing in Dallas, ha ha. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ain,
    Thanks. I am hoping for the bestest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee,
    Kalau ada course for "how to Scare your teachers" I am sure you are the deans he,he.

    Lee business is where the real money is, luckily you are not good is those subject otherwise you won't be a successful businessman as you are now, kan, kan.

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita, you have done a good job so far..I don't know if I can do it if I were you..otak berkarat dah. Strectch just a little bit more okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kak Nab ucapkan selamat maju jaya buat Laily. Semoga usaha gigih akan mambuahkan hasilnya nanti.
    Usaha,tekun,jaya.

    ReplyDelete