Thursday, March 27, 2008

it's me

Today is my third attempt to open a blog. The first two attempts fail. i cannot find my blog on the net. hopefully this time, would be the last.

My life is normal, some people would say it's boring nothing very interesting ever happen. never been out of Malaysia. never won any lottery. but why am I building this blog, well may be to spice up my life a little bit. to share my thoughts with others hope people will see the world the way I see it.

ops something did happened I'm doing my masters degree in physics education. yea!!! me. but the most interesting part is my first degree is on applied biology. Come to think of it, I guess it's a suicidal mission. I've never learned physics since my matrics years. What am i doing taking physics and learning quantum mechanics. Really, I don't understand quantum mechanics everything is probability. Actually the first reason is, I've been teaching physics to high school students for 6 years and i really need to improve my knowledge in physics. I have to know more than my students.
well guess that is my story for now. hope i can find this blog to update my posting had my finger crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment