Thursday, March 27, 2008

mother


I receive this poem through my mail , my friend send it to me and i know most of it are true. my mother is still alive but my father passed away last year, he had Alzheimer's and his death is due to heart failure. How I wish I could spend more time with him. After he is gone I can sometimes see him laughing. he is a quiet person and very soft spoken. Oh how I miss him. When I was a little girl he always bring back goodies. he is a good father but I have not be a good daughter to him. I never try to really listen and understand him better. If only I can turn back time. I was his first baby and i know he was very proud of my. he will tell everybody he knows, about my achievements, i know this because someone told me years ago. I wish I have done more for him. all I can do now is pray for him and hope allah will forgive him of all his sin. alfatihah. abah i love you very much and I know you love me to. I know I am very much like him, quiet, shy but unlike him I had a chance to improve myself. My father was the only man in the house, when we his daughter called home we would always wanted to talk to mom, rather then him. I guess he felt lonely and unwanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment