Friday, March 28, 2008

This Tuesday is my youngest sons' birthday. He is going to be six. My helper call him ahmad albab because he is always crying. Being the youngest he is a bit demanding. I don't think i pampered him but i guess he himself notice that nobody is younger than him in the family and that is why he is acting the way he is, but when he is with small children who is younger than him he can be very brotherly like. He already have a plan for his birthday from early in the morning till late at night. Looking at the picture I still remember when he is four he will scream frantically when the barber wanted to cut his hair. I would be sitting on the barber's chair holding him while he struggle and the barber nervously cuts his hair. but now he still don't like to get his hair cut but as yo can see he is smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment