Monday, March 31, 2008

lazy day


Have you ever had those days, you have many things to do, many important things. But instead of doing it, you do things that is least important. Well today is the day, my exam is only round the corner, instead of studying well I do stuff that is other than study. Actually I don't feel like doing anything. hmm what to write here. Ok, what about a picture of 'Kek Lapis Sarawak' I use to sell this type of cake during Ramadhan for hari raya. I also tried to make one last year but fail miserably. I put too much colouring and the cake taste like eggs. Last year was the the first Hari Raya without my father. Early morning we, my mother, my sister and our husbands and children went to my late fathers' grave. Everytime I try to write about my father, tears will start rolling on my cheek. I have a small family, my father only had two daughter, me and my younger sister. The last days of his life, my sister is the one who took care of him. I really wanted to bring him to my house but unfortunately I have to take care of my husband who just had an accident. He broke his spine and cannot move around much. Alhamdullilah he is getting better now. But he is out of work. well may be I should stop now.

3 comments:

  1. my picture is in there.guest who i am.nice picture of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woi, promote gambar sendiri nampak! Tak Tahulak kau jual kek lapis. Buat best2 sikit..tahun ni blhlah aku order. aku masih ingat kisah2 famili kau dulu dan termenung juga aku bila kau cerita ayah kau dah pergi. Dia dah macam famili aku walaupun tak pernah jumpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anak akulah , depa pun sibuk buat blog. yelah banyak yang kita share dulukan. really miss old time

    ReplyDelete