Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sorry my friends

It's been nearly a month that I manage to get myself disappear from the virtual world. I was lost, for two weeks, I cut all contact from the cyber world, i did not open my e-mail and I didn't even open my computer. I just cannot explain to you what happened because I myself couldn't understand what is going on with me. So I hope you can forgive me. A few of my friends make an afford to contact me but I didn't reply their messages. Once again I would like to apologize to all of you, my friends and hope you understand.

5 comments:

  1. You were missed, glad you are back. We all need a break now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Layla. I think of you always..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your understanding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. Welcome back Rita! Really missed ur cerita-cerita sempoi that I used to share with my colleague. Moga hang sekeluarga dirahmati ALLAH ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oja akhirnya ko meninggalkan kesan juga kat blog aku nie

    ReplyDelete