Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend

Last sunday Aisyah participate in the Teak won do Sparring Competition District level. She lost the first round but still I am proud of her for trying. Her competitor is very much taller then her and keep aiming for her head. Her brother Amir passed his test and now wearing green belt.
OK I am ready ( nervously smilling)

The girls is waiting for their turn because there is a problem with the diff in height, but the competition is on. dispite the diff.

Cannot say it is fair fight, one girl is taller and with red belt while Aisyah is shorter with only blue belt. This is the problem with such competition the children might weight the same but their height is so different.
Woa! the taller girl keep aiming for the head

Last sunday, Omar my youngest son's kindergarten PASTI DARULULUM had their sport's day.

What am I suppose to do here, should I just stand here


Would someone tell me what game are we playing

Oh oh I need to go to the toilet

Ok boys run as fast as you can don't look back

Mom I'm too fast for you to catch

We are number one , green house is number one

We are the champion my friends

10 comments:

  1. best kan, ada anak ni..hehe..boleh tengok dan involve dlam apa yang diorang minat..taekwondo tu mmg tak fair, tapi memang sparring ikut berat, hmm itulah kelemahan undang2 dunia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrornye Aishah..dah besau pun dia. Umar sebaya Najidke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laily, wow! I love your these photographs, well taken too, and the colours outstanding!
    Re your daughter, thats okay, she'll soon pick up the better ways of defending and attacking.
    Its very good of you get your kids to learn this art...just like my story of Audrey...she got her black belt by 16 years. Nobody dare bully her too, ha ha.
    Your kids are really cute, Laily...and I love your sense of humour with every photo...love that one macham dia nak pergi bathroom, ha ha.
    You keep well and selamat malam, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laily, I lupa, how come you didn't let your kid belajar Silat gayong? Or is it only for males?
    I have seen silat gayong as well other silats, and they can be very deadly too.
    Oh ya, old days I travelled a lot thru small towns and villages...and love to watch sepak takraw. Holy Smoke, to see the boys do acrobatics in mid air is simply fantastic.
    I tried it once, koyak my pants, ha ha, habis cherita.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute!!! I think its unfair that your daughter's opponent had a higher belt level and was taller! But she got out there and tried and that's what matters!

    I like all the bright colors the boys are wearing! Your son's smile is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u have a fighter and a sportsman in the making there...keke. schools in msia also using 'house colour'? same here in spore. my son is blue house and my little girl is green house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memanglah amirah, geram gak nengok tapi nak buat cam ne

    Nani, Aisyah dah darjah 5 Najid baru darjah 1 atau 2 kan.

    Lee, Silat gayung or silat cekak are not offered in my kids schools, I guess it is only for secondary kids, mine are still in their primary schools. Yes Lee I also love sepak takraw and it is really amazing how they do their acrobatics.

    Thanks Barbara, Yes I am proud of her because she tried. My son now lost his two front teeth, cuter smile.

    Zanas my school have purple colour house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. taekwondo... dulu belajo tp half-way :P aiyaa

    ReplyDelete