Sunday, July 20, 2008

LAMAN 2008 -MALAYSIA'S LANDSCAPE EXHBITION

Last sunday I went to Malaysia's Landscape exhibition -LAMAN 2008 . The exhibition is on from 19-27 August at Perdana Lake Kuala Lumpur. Some of the exhibitors are from states municipal from all over malaysia. Here are some of it.

These are from Hliza's home town MelakaTranslation of the rhyme
Merchant's Ship from abroad
Fully loaded with meranti timber
From far you came
People of Melaka awaits


Lemang and dodol, is it hari raya already?


The traditional melaka house

Now from my home town Johor

Kuda Kepang , Johor trademark

There are also fruit stalls, as you can see here rambutans, mangosteens and dragon fruits


From the northen state Kedah, they even brought paddy plant

Landscape from Kedah

When I was about to go, I met an oldfriends from my varsity years. Gee, she still looking young her husband rosli aka badak (sorry ye) gain a few pounds.

So for those who don't know where to go for the next weekends I would suggest you to go to LAMAN 2008 ,who knows you might find something you like or even meet an oldfriend.

12 comments:

  1. Hello Laily, it looks a very interesting exhibition...see the various States without travelling.
    Love your pics...
    old days they used to have a permenant one at Mima land, outskirts of KL....not sure still around or not.
    It was 'Malaysia in minature'.

    Its nice to see the greenery of Malaysia...we now Summer, but won't be long before the North winds bring in the cold weather....
    Wow, dapat jumpa old friend? Can still recognise each other?
    You have a great week and keep wel, Lee.
    ps, you look very nice in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee for the compliment, Mimaland is no longer around but we have mini malaysia in Melaka.

    You too have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimaland? Ha ha..I remember all the way from Melaka I followed my dad's office team and ate my first KFC there! When I first reach KL to start my work about 10 yrs ago I was still looking for Mimaland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ermm.. If not mistaken, MDJBT won the 1st prize on this LAMAN 2008 BUT why don't they do the same deco kat our Tmn Sri Skudai kan???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laily, just dropped by to say 'hello', Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u huhuhuh
    tak sempat lagi nak menjengok lanskap ni. menarik.. menarik.. menarik..

    ReplyDelete
  7. perhhh cayalah, dorang boleh buat sumer umah tu, hmmmm signboard melaka punya pantun tu kat bandar hlir..pun dorang bawak hehe.. baguslah dorang buat model2 tu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! nice shots...bestnyer kalu dapat g tgk laman tuuu....tak sempat akak nak g. hope that next time i shall have a chance to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this was so fun to see! These pics are great, you captured the event really well!

    Laily, I had to put an "invite only" thing on my blog and would like to send you an invite. Can you email me here so I have your address:

    bll127925@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for the late reply,
    Nani dah lamakan tak jumpa gee, masih macam dulu lagi dia

    Oja memang Johor menang tapi kalau ko gi sana Johor punya deco memang elaborate habih

    Izzo masih sempat kot kalau nak pegi

    Amirah rumah tu besar gak orang boleh masuk tapi akak tak masuk sebab takut runtuh he,he

    Kak Zai, nak parking punyelah susah saya kena berjalan berbatu

    Barbara I am happy you like it. I'll mail you my add and thanks for putting me on your list

    ReplyDelete