Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do you remember the time

It's time for cross country , but as for me, can I say cross town because my school is in town. The event started at 7.30 . I was in charge of listing out the winners. Here are some of the photos I captured, hope you can feel the spirit and who knows it would take you back to your school years. Somehow being a teacher always makes me feel younger.The warming up sessions.

The winner for under fifteen, a petite form 2 girl, her time 26 minutes and 46 seconds


My librarian selling candies and drinks for their club fund


The St John's girls, reporting for duty

St John's girls in action


The girls cheering their teammates,

The winning team, rumah Ledang the yellow house. My sport house only manage to get fourth place sob, sob, sob

9 comments:

  1. Aku tak pernah ada kenangan merentas desa..musykil jugaklah..kenapa ya sekolah2 aku dulu takde. Tapi memang betul kalau dikelilingi org2 muda kau akan sentiasa rasa muda..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ingat sangat waktu ni.
    tapi lagi meriah waktu suka sekolah atau olahraga.
    Slumdog Millionaire bukan cerita Bollywood Kak tapi diarahkan oleh orang UK. 90% cakap Inggeris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never took part in cross-city events. Not the running/jogging/walking type. Preferred to punch people out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. teringat pulak dulu2 masa kena merentas desa. Alahai...tak laratt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm Nani aku pun musykil jugaklah sekolah ko ni, sekolah mana dulu? kalau ada sure ko dah jadi wakil malaysia untuk marathonkan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memanglah rasanya dulu memang lagi meriah, ain ko tak ingat ke masa sekolh kita buat merentas desa ada budak kena keja lembu, nyaris-nyaris aku tau.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Izzo, silap nampaknya ingat cerita di madras mesti bolywood. hmm mungkin akak akan cari cerita ni untuk di tonton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aizan, punching is good he he. May be I could suggest an event for those who's into punching to the education board. What do you say like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are right, being a teacher we always feel younger..huhu. And I also never joined the cross country, haha, I prefer to stay at home and type a letter that said I am sick on that day, ahaha. That when I am a student, as a teacher I only joined once, as a photographer at the finishing line.lol.

    ReplyDelete