Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amir's birthday


Today 29 th January is Amir's birthday, but this not about Amir's birthday it is a day before it. We went to Port Dickson on that very day. Aisyah is suppose to be in school, however she is not , he he. Whatlah her mother is a teacher yet .......... ( so please fill in the blank with your own word I just don't have the heart to write it)

Actually this is our first real outing after my husband's death. We went with my sister her children and my mother even though she just undergo a knee operation she insisted on going
( so mak don't complain ya). Amir said this is the best birthday ever ( we actually celebrated his birthday on that day because I can't afford to make my kids miss two schooling days, can I?)

All five children looking at the horizon I presumed

I wonder who's boat is this

This is how titanic suppose to end

8 comments:

  1. Hebat.. dah tau skill mengambil gambar dah sekarang ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birhday Amir..!!Aunty doakan Amir jd anak yg soleh ye..berjaya di masa depan, so boleh jaga ibu dan kakak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh..bestnya main air ;)

    hepi bday Amir


    xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats how titanic should end, hehehehe..so that is Jack Dorson?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The time together is the most precious..aku biasalah pontengkan anak2 untuk bercuti. Ooppss! Happy bday Amir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, a fun day at the beach is a very, very good excuse to skip school in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy B-Day AMir. Rita, mana gambar adults? Nak jugak tengok wajah terkini makcik dan Rina.Kalau rajin, masukkanlah ye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always lurv the beach so it was a worth the 'skipping school'. and i lurv the pictures you took. glad you guyz had fun.

    ReplyDelete