Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY RETIREMENT

. Pn Rumyati, Pn Hasiah, Pn Badariah, Mr Chong, Yours truly and Datin Lata.

Last week one of my fellow teacher from my school Mr Chong, has retired. We celebrated his retirement in school with all the students and for teachers the Holiday In Glenmarie Shah Alam .

When I asked him what is his immediate plan after retiring he said he is going to teach in a private college. Wah! Mr Chong you just retired and you still wanted to teach hah. Well I haven't recieved my gratuitylah and my mrs is still working. Oooo. Anyway Mr Chong I wish him Happy retirement.

Mr Chong to me is like a brother I never had and also a mobile infomation centre because I can ask him anything regarding the teaching profession. He is also for ever ready to lend us his helping hand.

I doubt that he will be reading this because non of my colleagues in school know the existence of this blog. Last year when I was reading my friend's blog one teacher asked me what was I doing, and I told her I was reading a blog, she said to me those people have nothing good to do hah, wasting time in front of their computer. I defended my fellow bloggers by saying that blogger don't waste time, and said blogging connect us to the world. But I just don't want to waste my time trying to explain things she would not understand. Sometimes people are just not open minded even though they are supposed to be the window to the world for their students.

5 comments:

  1. Bestnye ada member yg boleh jadi ensikloperdia hidup macam ni. Aku tak pernah dan tak akan cerita pasal blog aku kat member kerja..tak bebaslah wei..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun tak pernah citer pasal blog aku ngan kawan2 kat sini. Sbb komen yg sama gak aku terima...membazir masa. Well...kalau depa tau aku ada blog...mau terdiam bersalah sbb terlepas ckp.hihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laily...I guess some people love keeping themselves busy even after retirement.
    I retired some years back...but stay home and fool around on my computer invest some money on the Stock market, make some loose change.

    Re Blogs...up to 3 years ago I never knew about blogs...or what it is.
    Then one morning I happened to read The Star on line and notice the word, 'Blogs'...and popped in...and read several and realised it can be fun as well making friends all over.

    Then I wondered apa nak tulis....when I remembered I had brought here more than 25 old diaries and notebooks of my working days experiences as well romantic escapades...itu la dia...

    And now I enjoy chat with friends all ove, lovely people like you.

    You keep well Laily, and have a great weekend, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's difficult to reason with pple who just refuse to understand but who at the same time loves to assume and judge. i got that all the time. no worries. knowing you thru blogging proves the power of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me blog can let people to express their stress...also can share my stories to ppl...ya,many people like to say waste time.... Actually.for me blog can help people to reduce their stress and so on....

    ReplyDelete