Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The first phase

I would like to thank all of you for your ideas regarding my school library. I am in the process of trying to make the library a more inviting place for my students and also in the process to fully automated the library system ( two teachers before me tried but fail). These are the result of nearly a month of hard and dirty work. Now I am in the process of planning a section for recreational reading, where the students can sit on the floor and read. These are the first phase photos so wait for the second phase

The square table around the world

This arrangement came from one of my librarian

I also plan to open a blog for my library so that my students can view the latest books and also they can give their comments. I hope with this method I can encourage my students to use the internet and to give them the chance to voice out what type of books they wanted to read. So what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. siap dah projek library nko. nampak kondusif. Bagus idea nko tentang blog tuh. Doakan moga semuanya berjalan lancar. Tahniah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It already looks better. If the school could spare some cash, maybe you might want to change the curtains to something a bit more cheerful.

    The blog is a really nice touch. Absolutely love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the library look better alr ...
    ya the idea good ...can let student post their comment...
    haiz i too early graduated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Laily, always a pleasure you datang ke pondok saya. You one of my longest friends, a good friend too.
    You will certainly be receiving something from me, very soon, *wink*.
    Don't forget to drop by my pondok on the 14th Feb, *wink*, will have something for you.
    Will make sure a ahemmm, special one for you...a beautiful lady.

    Oh ya, you came into my post just as I put up a new cherita.
    Ada senang, datang...
    You have a nice day, Best regards, Lee.
    Love the guitar music. Really beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laily, ooops, minta ma'af, its a fantastic idea re the library and blogging about it. Good for you. Very innovative idea. Outstanding! Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. library look better .Blog is good idea :).Doing a good job.
    Savor the moments that are warm, special and giggly.
    Over the course of an average lifetime you meet a lot of people. Some of them stick with you through thick and thin, some weave their way through your life and disappear forever. But every once and awhile someone comes along who earns a permanent spot in your heart.
    with your student you must have earned special place their hearts.Wishing you well

    ReplyDelete