Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Neglected

I've been neglecting my blog for nearly a month. Why? I can give many excuses but the main reason is my laziness, furthermore I am only human. Another reason is I have a full house. Hmm full house you might ask, it is literally full house.

My sister , her family and her maid is staying with me now and I rented one room to a new teacher who just posted to my school. Sometimes my mother came and visit us. My sister had been staying with me for nearly a month and the new teacher rented the room for two months. My house has four rooms and all room are occupied. Some of you might say, how can I cope with so many people in my house but actually the truth is I like the situation now.

First of all I don't have to worry about my children because when they reach home my sister and her maid is in the house to look after them, my mind are at ease. My house is lively like it used to be (because after my husband's death, my house was not the same, it is quiet no more laughter). Now with 11 people in the house , it is alive again.

However I have to compete with my sister to use the internet Arrrgh. He he he

6 comments:

  1. wow..teringat pulak citer 'full house'. kdg2 seronok gak bila ramai2 ni. Happening!!Yg penting nko rasa bahagia. Anak2 nko rasa gembira. Aku pun tumpang gembira sama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know your house feels like a home again. I guess it's good for the kids too.

    Me? I can't stand a full house. Drives me bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry lama tak mampir ke sini..rasanya dlm situasi kau memand bagusle kalau ramai2. Budak2 pun terhibut juga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum rita,

    Hmm, best jugak kan kalau ada ramai org kat rumah! Sentiasa riuh rendah dgn kerenah masing2. Tapi kalau yg ramai2 kat rumah tu kanak2...kita mmg tak tahan sbb depa main kejap aje lepas tu depa dah mula nak bergaduh2. Last2 kita jugak yg pening kepala...tensionnn...Bila dtg Perak...singgah le rumah kita. Tido kat sini sekali...lama kita tak dapat duk borak lama2..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jika ada kelapangan, kita berkongsi lagi banyak cerita disini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helli Laily, Every house where love abides
    And friendship is a guest,
    Is surely home, and home sweet home
    For there the heart can rest.

    I can imagine how lively your house is, notto mention the heavy traffic indoors.
    Then again, the fun of eating with a big gang, ha ha.
    Okay, tolong pass the sambal belachan, Lee.

    ReplyDelete