Saturday, April 26, 2008

Addicted

Blogging is addictive. I guess those who is hooked to it can really understand what i meant. Today I went to buy my household stock for the week and I came across an arrangement of plants for sale at the hypermarket. Thinking that it might be a good material for my blog immediately I took out my hand phone and started to snap some pic. Just didn't care if anybody is staring.


This flower really caught my eyes. Unfortunately I didn't know what type of flower it is


The flowers are actually red in colour. I guess this is what you get when taking pictures using camera. what to do I am cheap.

I am not into flowers but this beautiful chrysanthemum make me wish I planted it home.

There are also some cactus , this one looks like a flower

4 comments:

  1. biar saya teka, ni mesti tak henset Nokia 66xx, mesti sony ericson Kxxx, betul tak? Sebab gambar yang dicaptured tu clear dan okay. Tak murah henset tu, mesti cecah rm800 paling kurang. Hehee..saya sedang cuba menggunakan ilmu henfon yang saya ada..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful..aku dah byk kali kena warning.. ke na halau pun ada dgn Pak Guard dan Mak Guard sebab dlm shopping complex tak leh ambil gambar. Tapi pakai handphone depa tak perasan sgt kot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yelah amirah akak punye handphone 1.3 megapixels, gambar memang ok tapi kalau pakai camera lagi clearlah. Nani aku tak tau pun pak guard tak bagi amik gambo dalam hypermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally....
    kak laily busy sangat kot sekarang ni

    ReplyDelete