Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When I can't shut my eyes

Here I am 1.15 in the morning staring at the screen of my laptop. I should be asleep by now, somehow I am not sleepy. I cannot figure it, why aren't I sleepy. I am the type of person who will easily doze off when my head hit the pillow but not tonight. Actually I also have nothing to write here however the least I can do is to wish all Happy Labour Day. What so happy about labour day, it is only a day off but come to think of it, if it is a day off that I am still employed when many people are jobless. I should be thankful of that. So to all employees out there Happy Labour Day. I would like to ask you a question what did you do when you can't sleep?

5 comments:

  1. Laily,

    I understand not sleeping! When I can't sleep I usually read for awhile or sometimes listen to soft music. Sometimes I ask myself if something is bothering me and if it is I write it down so I can try to get it off my mind till the morning.

    Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks barbara, yes I notice if I can empty my head it's easier to fall asleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog..(and risked getting scolded by hubby..he said it's bad for my health, beauty and work..and sanity..he he..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I cannot sleep I will play computer game till i feel sleepy like hell. Or i will blogging if i can have internet on that time.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nani, Amirah both of you should know better, blogging is not a way to make you sleep it make you to stay up. You better take care of your sleep otherwise it will affect your helath

    ReplyDelete