Friday, April 18, 2008

I had a dream

I always wonder about dream, don't you ?. I know we dream in colours because once I dreamt a boy I really like gave me a red rose. Sometimes when I miss a TV show and it appears in my dream. I also dream about falling, once I dreamt I climbed a coconut tree and fall as reach the top of the tree and sometime falling from a balcony. Have you ever had those dream.

Have you ever had a dream , you are in a fight or an embarrassing situation and you try to defend your self but no word coming out of your mouth and you try to shout but your voice is stuck in your throat. I had those dream a few times. I read somewhere that dream is our subconscious mind trying to tell us something. May be it is true because being a Malay woman I was taught that I cannot talk back, I cannot freely voice out my dissatisfaction. But as I grew older I become more expressive, I am out of my cocoon. Even though sometimes I still keep things to my self but compared to went I was younger I was afraid to voice out my mind because I always think I might say the wrong thing or stupid things. Now I know we learn from our mistake, If we don't make mistake how can we improve ourself. You also must express your self than because if you don't you'll regret it. I had regrets before, I tried to voice out but I just cannot do it, and then the word keep playing in mind like a tape recorder being played over and over again. You should let people now what you think otherwise you will not make a difference.

But sometime in real life even if your voice out your thoughts it still does not make things happened like when your are not satisfied with what going on in the world with war, food crisis, inflation, child abuse and many other bad things . It will not stop even if you shout your heart out, but it doesn't matter if the politician cannot hear you, or the criminals will not listen to you, You must keep voicing out you mind because somewhere sometime people will listen and may be you can change the world one person at a time. What do you think? What dream you have at night ?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment