Thursday, April 3, 2008

Exam day

Tomorrow is my exam day for quantum mechanics, keeping my fingers crossed. wish me luck i need the luck in the world to answer quantum mechanics questions. I've left my children since friday. I'm going to leave them for four days. my youngest was crying when i leave him. my other two kids still at school. well, in order for you to achieve something sometime you have to make sacrifices. hope my kids would understand. Insyaallah i'll finish my masters end of this year. After that i still don't have any idea whether to stay in school or try to work elsewhere. I am a goverment servant so my choice is actually limited. it is either school, teachers' college or to the education department. I love teaching so I won't be going to education department. So it leave my two choices school or teachers' college. at least i have till the end of the year to decide. hope i'll make the correct choice.

1 comment:

  1. wish you the very best of luck in your exam

    ReplyDelete