Monday, April 14, 2008

attack!!!!!!!!

My beautiful home is under attack. What should I do, what should I do. Should I scream or should I hide under the table. No I Should face it , I cannot show my fear. Today I take my first step that I should have taken weeks ago. I buy poison, yes poison to kill ha ha ha ( laughing loudly with evil looks on my face) my mission today is to kill, so i put the poison in a water sprinkler spraying it all over the windows, doors and all wooden furniture and am very tired now. I need to exercise more. Yes my friends termites have conquered my house. I cannot afford to hire pest control so it control it my self. Hope it works.



The culprit



2 comments:

  1. Whoa..bahaya tu. You have to call pest control service or not they'll come back..or you still remember anything from our Entomology classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak amik lah kelas tu, pest control is very costly, since i am the sole bread winner i have to think about more important things

    ReplyDelete