Sunday, April 20, 2008

Earth Day

Early one morning a friend of mine sms me saying that he visited my blog before he started work just to check on anything he can share with his friend. It really struck me, someone really did read what I write. So thank you to all my friends for their support. One friend said I should put more information. Well one info I would like to share with all of you is tomorrow is earth day

We only have one home that is the earth, if anything happened to it where can we go? We should all play our role to protect our earth. One small step we can take is to recycle, everybody can do it just by separating your garbage and throw it into the designated bin. Some might ask is it enough, can we make a different. Like I wrote before we can,by changing a person at a time. As teachers our responsibility is bigger we have to teach our future generation . So that if our students become policy makers they can consider leaving some resources for the next generation and to not do the same mistake we did. But is it to late for them, we've used up almost all the resources and we've done quite a major damages to the earth. So we have to ask our self what type of future are we leaving our kids and grandchildren. What else can we do? I am asking you and my self.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't noticed about it till I read this yesterday and today everywhere people talking about it. I think I did very little to save our Mother Earth but I'm doing my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sara for your invitation, nani we can change the world, the first step always the hardest so start car pooling, save energy and recycle.

    ReplyDelete