Tuesday, April 15, 2008

many comments

Yesterday I've started telling my friends about my blog. I received many comments from them and I will try my best to improve this blog. One friend commented about me using english for my post, so I sms him back by saying that i wanted to improve my english. It's not that i don't like to use Bahasa Melayu but I really need to improve my english, since now I have to teach in english. As you can see my english is not excellent but as long as people can understand what I'm talking about that is fine with me. And also this friend of mine ask me to make a database of old friends. I hope that he can be very patient because i am very new to this blogging arena and still a lot to learn. However I will try to do it.

Another friend sms me asking when did my father died and then she inform me that her parent had died 2 years ago. We share our feelings about our parents. May Allah bless their soul Al Fatihah. I realise that blogging is not only about writing about things that is in your mind but it also can bring friends back together and at the same time you can get new friends. Before this I didn't have the courage to tell my friends about this blog and i hope people won't read my blog because I am afraid that people will find what i write as stupid. But now I really hope many people will stop by and read and give feed back on what i write.

2 comments:

  1. I know I write stupid things when nobody comments! Hey your english is as the same as mine..'can do'lah. Glad you get the blog infection now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang friend yang aku tulis tu ijang mak ngan ayah dia meninggal 2006 bapak tiri dia last year. sure sunyi bila bila org yg kita berpaut dah takde

    ReplyDelete