Monday, May 12, 2008

15 of 1 questions

I was tagged by izzo
15 of 1

1) What i did for the past one minute?
I was sitting in front of my lap top visiting my friends blog

2)What I did for the past one hour?
cooking

3) What am i going to do the next one hour?
Cleaning the house

4) What I did yesterday?
I went to Tg Malim to submit my proposal

5) What I am going to do tomorrow?
The usual thing I did everyday, cleaning the house, cooking, prepare the children for school, and the list goes on.

6) One last person sms me?
My friend Fiza informing me she is in the hospital due to dengue( I going to visit her this evening).

7) One last person who phone me?
My sister asking me to sms her

8) One type of food I just bought?
I would say Bakso

9) One thing I lost recently
a pen

10) One movie I watch recently
Water horse

11) One recent gossip?
I don't remember, if I'm not mistaken it is about termite

12) One word I would like to express?
Love

13) One book I read
Thinking skill and Problem solving an Inclusive Approach

14) One type of sickness I usually get?
Headache

15) One dream?
To be a better muslim, wife, mother and teacher

I am tagging mother and daughter

Kak Zainab and Kuey-san

5 comments:

  1. Saya tak tau kenapa banyak email berantai atau trivia macam ni yang diterima. Layan saja laa.

    keep looking for part time job. Part time not for money but to fulfill my plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah, kak nab akan berangkat pd 25 mei ni& pulang pd 4 jun. dari KLIA - Medina jam 8.45 mlm - Saudi Air
    Excited sangat sebab 3 adik perempuan + 1 adik lelaki ikut sama. Anak2 kak nab 4 org + 4 anak saudara , 2 adik ipar & bbrp lg saudara = 26 org semuanya.ikut pakej rayhar.Terima kasih di atas doa laily tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AKAK tak tag kite, so kita curi je ..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzo, biasalah tu

    Kak zainab seronoknya dapat pergi umrah beramai-ramai .

    Sorilah amirah akak tak tau nak tag sape, lagipun ingat amirah sibuk.

    ReplyDelete