Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Old friend

Alhamdullilah my daughter is going to school today. Thanks for all your support. An old friend of mine visited me yesterday (in my blog). I always wonder why it is called old friend because we are not so old after all he,he. I am happy that we are able to stay connected through the net. We use to be the best of friend and still is, however since she moved to Tronoh we nearly lost contact. So I would like to shout out to Fiza and Oja, Huda is on the net. Insyaallah all of us can meet together sometime to catch up on each others life.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...Yg mana satu Fiza & Oja ? Depa ada ke tinggal2 kan kesan kat alam maya nie? Ada ke dia org tulis blog jugak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiza & oja belum lagi meninggalkan kesan kat sini. Tapi ada perancangan. Oja suruh kita bagitau awak dia dah masuk blog awak, kita suruh tulis komen je, kata dia tak tau ape nak tulis.

    ReplyDelete